1. What is a Landcomm?
The term "Landcomm" refers to an interactive challenge community for fans of chosen fandom(s) where members are split into teams and are presented with a variety of challenges (games, writings, fanart, etc.) that are to be completed by the specified deadline. For each challenge you participate in, you will receive points, which are accumulated into your team's points. At the end of each round, the team with the most points is named the winners!
2. Do I need to have a LiveJournal account to join?
Yes. Luckily, signing up is free and easy. Simply go to the home page and click "Create an Account". The rest is pretty straight forward.
3. Where should I submit my entry to the challenge?
In a comment to the challenge post, unless otherwise stated in the rules.
4. What is a round of pimping?
This is when there is a Pimp!Task in which members receive points for promoting the community ("pimping")
5. What if I can't do a challenge?
Then you just don't do it. You are only required to do at least one challenge every two weeks, this is because we know you have lives!
6. Can I submit something old I've made?
No, you cannot. Anything submitted must be made specifically for the challenge/task. The entry must be new and kept secret until the challenge results have been posted.
7. Can I share my entry with other people?
Yes, you can, but not until after the challenge/voting is over (unless otherwise stated in the instructions).
8. Can I submit other people's work?
No. Unless it is a collaborative challenge, or the instructions state otherwise.
9. Can I vote for my own entry?
No. If this were allowed, everyone would vote for themselves and no one would win.
10. What is a sig? What are the regulations for Signature Banners?
Sig is short form for Signature Banner. Go here for more information.
11. I have a problem/question. What do I do?
Contact a mod/team leader. Or comment here.